j3zz

Who Jumps at Hinton regularly

This thread is only for people who are jumping at Hinton UK

I am interested to find out who on DZ.com jumps at Hinton

Name
Preferred disciple
Experience level in each discipline you still take part in

If you have a complete up to date profile it should cover most of this but for ease please put it in the post

The reason for this is I have set up a Yahoo group Hinton_Skydivers (if there is already an open group for all let me know and I will let this one die) To enable people to share lifts and find suitable people to jump with. Sometimes its hard to know who is who and what they do but this might help especially if it takes off and we get a big pool of people.

Let me know if that would be something of interest to you, or any similair suggestions, or just join the group

"Now I know why the birds fly"
Hinton Skydivers

Hey,

I'm not a 'regular' yet, but I'm likely to start turning up more and more often after August. I've joined the group that you set up, hopefully it will turn into a great resource for recruiting people for big-ways, flocks and special events :)

Name: Ross Sibbald
No Jumps: 365
Preferred Disciplines: Any (I'm easy!)
More experienced in: FF / Hybrid / Wingsuit

Hello.
likewise, I dont jump at Hinton regularly but would do if I knew what was going on, otherwise its too easy to stick to Headcorn my home dz. Have been planning on coming down to Hinton though cos its much closer. Would be cool to have people to jump with! My preferred 'disciple' other than Moses;) is FS, simply havent got started on FF yet. But always love a good hybrid or tracking dive. Take care, Tilly x

Hi

I'm moving to the Hinton area in the middle of September so it will be my local DZ and i hope to be there most weekends! I usually jump at Black Knights where I met a few of the Hinton 8 CREW team a few weeks back. But it would be great to be put in touch with some people at my own level! I came down about 2 weeks ago to check it out, seems great but must say I will miss BK's:(!!!

Details:
Vicky Scargill
40 Jumps - A license
Currently doing WARP