chutingstar

CASA/Super Otter at ASC for Memorial Day Weekend

Atlanta Skydiving Center in Cedartown, GA, will be flying a CASA and Super Twin Otter this Memorial Day weekend (Friday through Monday).

Performance Designs will be out all weekend with demo canopies. The Georgia Skydiving League 4-way meet is Saturday and Team Flatline will host a swoop meet over the ASC pond on Sunday.

Party Saturday night with the ASC open bar and Carbonezone food.

Come bellyfly and freakfly with us this weekend!

Mike
ChutingStar.com

Atlanta Skydiving Center in Cedartown, GA, will be flying a CASA and Super Twin Otter this Memorial Day weekend (Friday through Monday).

Performance Designs will be out all weekend with demo canopies. The Georgia Skydiving League 4-way meet is Saturday and Team Flatline will host a swoop meet over the ASC pond on Sunday.

Party Saturday night with the ASC open bar and Carbonezone food.

Come bellyfly and freakfly with us this weekend!

Mike

mike!.. where did you come from?... inside joke... you ass..

thank god the swoop comp is on sun i got to work sat. so i guess i will see you guys sun morning.

mike!.. where did you come from?... inside joke... you ass..

hahaha;) You DZ whore...

Shimell...can you spin Saturday night for the ASC party? I'll bring my drums out to jack up the rhythms...let me know.

Mike

sorry .. i cant this sat night im already booked up...

but i will be there for the freefly meet on july 16th-17-and 18th

thank god the swoop comp is on sun

Tyler says the swoop comp will start at 9 a.m. on Sunday.
4 Rounds (2 distance, 2 zone accuracy). 10-foot gates, 30 feet apart.
$60 competition fee includes the 4 jumps and cash prize for top three slots. Other prizes are being lined up as well from PD, Skydivegear.com, ASC and Chuting Star Rigging Loft.

The Georgia Skydiving League meet starts at 8 a.m. on Saturday. 4 rounds for intermediate, 6 rounds for open. New teams are welcome and free coaching/organizing is available from established teams. Cost is slots plus $20 GSL registration fee. Medals for top thee slots in each division. For more info see the GSL web site at http://www.gaskyleague.com.

Mike
ChutingStar.com

Wait to you see me, Tyler, Sunman, and Michael win the GSL, it's gonna be sick. The only obstacle we have is "How in the hell do you exit four people out of the plane without going on your head???" seems unnatural. I think we'll apply for a waiver to turn points vertically.:D:D:D:D:D

Doug should be afraid, be very afraid.:D:D

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!