skyshark6

Thanks Skydive Monroe

Everyone knows that it's the skydivers who make or break the dropzone. Well, the jumpers at Monroe, Georgia are a great bunch people to jump (and of course party) with.
To all the folks at Skydive Monroe, I just wanted to say thanks for giving me a home for the last three months. My long stay in Georgia would have sucked without you guys. I'm stoked to go home to California this week, but I'll miss jumping with all of you and hanging out after sunset load.
Thanks to Chuck for introducing the new guy around and making me feel at home from the get-go. I enjoyed flying head down with you even if you forgot your goggles.
Thanks to Jen for being such a nice person and putting me and Philippe up at her house during the tandem instructor course. You rock.
Special thanks to Joe, Kyle, Big Steve, Gary, and Dave for all the advice and instruction that you gave this newbie tandem-master. I learned a lot about how to be a professional and safe instructor from you guys. I'm glad I took off before you started calling me "turtle," though.
Thanks to John King for going through the tandem course with me and even riding on the front for a jump. John, you make a great Athens tour guide, too. Too bad you suck at Rock-Paper-Scissors...
Katie, Becca, Rachel, Erin, Mocha, David Batt, Blaine, John David, Mark, Mike, and Lisa... thanks for being so cool.
Oh, and the Dublin (roamingdz.com) Boogie was a blast! Thanks, Chris.

I hope to see all of you again soon, like at the WFFC this summer in Rantoul.

Thanks again and blue skies!

(edited to add David's name on there because I suck and accidentally left it off)