MochaSkyChick

Skydive The Farm is AWESOME!!!

I agree skydive the farm is awesome. But I am a little disappointed with pointless mudslinging recently. I just read a review for Atlanta skydive center that was obviously written by a skydiver and not a first time jumper. The author just knew too much about skydiving to be a first timer. I feel certain it was a farm jumper due to the rivalry between the two. I have to admit that parts of the review were funny. But its childish even if the event did happen, its not neccessary to air dirty laundry in the reviews. How would the people at the farm feel if someone posted this response to the review.

"I would recommend this DZ. It is as good and safe as any other DZ in georgia. The review before this one is obviously not someone making a first jump. They know way to much about skydiving and is obviously someone that works at a competing DZ and has a beef with the people at ASC. I'm sure its something stupid. THere is a intense rivalry between two local DZ's. I'm sure this is the motivation for that review. Its true that kritter might try to remove all the water from the pond with his body. But unfortuneatly at the other DZ they use another method for removing water. Its called the displacement method. They displace the water with dead bodies of students that they neglegently drowned while they were drunk partying. Its a fun DZ also and they skydive safe enough. But if you plan to stay the night I would take a life preserver and use the buddy system. On the bright side they refunded the dead guy his money but unfortuneatly they couldnt refund him his future. "