mt_skydiver

DZ near Ann Arbor, Michigan?

Hey all, I might be moving to Michigan in the next few months, Ann Arbor, Michigan to be exact. Well, I was browsing around this site and the Internet in general looking for DZ's in or near Ann Arbor and as you all know, even if it's on the Net, it's not always easy to find. So, I was just wondering if anyone knew of DZ's in or near the Ann Arbor, MI area? If so, let me know about them, contact info, and any experience you've had with them, if any. All help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

You'll never find me Jew gold!

Hello! Welcome to Michigan if you end up moving here. The closest dropzone is Skydive Tecumseh, phone is 517.423.7720, located in Tecumseh, MI, it is about 35 minutes from Ann Arbor, depending on where you are coming from. Our season officially started April 1!! Whhoohooo!! We have a Super Otter for the ride to altitude and a large landing area. There is camping and showers available on sight. It is my home DZ so I think it is great :P, but really, there are a lot of friendly people there and plenty of skilled belly flyers and freeflyers. We have some cool boogies planned for this summer, so stop by and check us out. B|

cya
Chrissy

~La La Gang Member #2~

When you get into town let the DZ know , just like Weegee said we will be glad to show you around town and the DZ. There is a large group of us that live in Annarbor, plus Annarbor is a great town,and Burritoville is even better.

BASE 655~Hellfish 69
EMBRACE HUMAN FLIGHT