skip

Hump Day Jumps – Skydive Spaceland.

Anyone jumping at Spaceland on Wednesday afternoon – evening? Does anyone know if loads ever make on Wednesdays at Spaceland? With the time change and the new season a mid week jump or two sounds awesome. Ill be there around 5ish and hope to make a load or two.

.:skip

they jump occasionally durring the week. as the season picks up there will be more and more people out there durring the week from what I hear. Its worth a shot..you may be able to make a couple...

Last year I jumped a lot during the week. My work schedule would only allow jumps during the week. You might have to wait to fill the load sometimes. I jump a lot on Fridays. It just depends on how many tandems and students are hanging around.

You dont't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.......You can only decide how you're going to live........NOW.
-BASE 1605 Night BASE 227

If the weather is good, there is a good chance you will jump. If you plan on getting there at 5ish, there ought to be some after work jumpers. I usually call in the morning to check tandem activitiy. If I have the time i'll get there @ 10a and jump till dark.