dmbale

Best weather in Colorado - Skydive the Rockies

Thats interesting because I drove to Mile-Hi yesterday because the forecast i got for SDTR was bad. I had a great time at Mile-Hi, i had never been there. Great weather, great plane, and great atmosphere. The view was just as good if not better than SDTR. Now i have to choose between the two, but man i love that King Air.

B Moore

'Turbulence is a bitch'

Yesterday with most of Colorado socked in with fog, my husband and I got in four jumps each.

I'm glad you had a good day of jumping and yes the scenery down in Canon City is nice and the Caravan is a great jump plane. :$ But I did five jumps at Mile-Hi on Sunday (the so called foggy day that you assumed that only you guys were jumping in) and I could have done much more if I had gotten there earlier (I didn't start jumping until about noon). :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Your right, If you called AWOS you would have heard a 12K ceiling. AWOS reports AGL and 12K is the top they report. We got full height all day.

Ooh, ignore that post. I thought you were talking about Longmont's AWOS and thought 12000 was MSL. My Bad.
David

"Socrates wasn't killed because he had the answer.......he was killed because he asked the question."