Shark

The Reaper's Farewell Week at Elsinore

This week marks Rich's (rfj98) last week at Elsinore. All week special events will be taking place. We kicked off the farewell tour with Ed (Cajones) teaching a FJC with 9 Army ROTC kids from UCLA. 4 of them had already been to jump school. I was fortunate to have jumped with one of them which was challenging yet fun.:o:D For Rich's farewell tour he got 3 of them which kept calling him sir. I even caught one of them saluting him.:S I advised that the DZ is a "No Salute Zone" prior to our jump. It didn't help calm down my student when I mentioned that I was a former NROTC dude and we always kicked the shit out of the Army during Army-Navy week. All had fun though, despite Capt. Fisher's group debrief.:D Today, the BCPA should arrive with all the college girls. (Sorry Ginny.... I'll watch over your husband) Friday we'll welcome our new refridgerator donated by RJF98 & wife. The British PARAs are also hosting a BBQ that evening and have promised the attendance of dozens of birds. Saturday evening Rich is buying his own keg of Shiner, which he'll most likely consume the majority of it with moi. So, lotsa beer during the evenings this week all the way through Sunday!

Come on out to toast/roast Rich!!!

Hey Mark,

Sounds like a great time to be had this weekend!!!

I believe that a donation from David and I is in order. All of the good peeps @ Elsinore brought tears to my eye's - you all are such terrific people, and I don't know how we will ever repay your generosity. When David is able to get up and walk again (about 6-7 weeks from now - ironically just in time for his Birthday) we'll bust out the bartending for a Saturday night! :)
I'll try and swing by this weekend (in between my nursing duties ;)) .

My best wishes to Rich and everyone else at the DZ.

Love ya, gia

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.