DaGimp

AFF instructor course in Raeford July 17-25th.

Attached is an e-mail I recieved. All are welcome.

AFF Packet

All:
For those that want to take the AFF course here in Raeford July 17-25th, the above link (sorry, I can't tell if it is going to be clicky or if you have to cut & paste) will take you to the USPA store to purchase the necessary packet you need for the course. I recommend getting it now and start working through it.

As an Evaluator I will be happy to work with anyone on either their air or ground skills that they need for the course. I do ask for my slot to be covered by whoever I am jumping with. ( sorry guys I'm on
a tight budget lately). I am trying to gather a list of those wanting to take the course. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I also will need a $100 deposit by June 15th.

Course costs include:
5 or less candidates - $600 each, plus cost of jumps
6 - 9 candidates - $550 each, plus cost of jumps
10 or more candidates - $500, plus cost of jumps

If you know of anyone that may be interested in the AFF course that is not receiving these e-mails, please copy this e-mail to them!
thanks, Kate

"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Thanks DaGimp! Raeford also has a Coach Course scheduled before the AFF course. Contact me!

COACH COURSE:
April 23 - 25th at Raeford Parachute Center. Lead by LTC Keith Walter. Cost is $150 (includes two evaluation jumps). Re-jumps are $50. http://www.uspa.org/shop/coursemat/packet.htm Purchase the IRM & SIMS manuals BEFORE attending the course. Also, the proficiency card must be completed before the course. http://www.uspa.org/publications/form.pdf/Coach_Prof_Card_04.pdf
Please contact RPC at 910-904-0000 or e-mail us for details and to let us know you will be attending.