skyminxx

RW skills camp at Skydive Coastal Carolinas (and Helicopter jumps) March 13/14

RW Skills camp with members of the Angry Beez
Otter loads from our new Otter
Helicopter Jumps from the Cross Keys Alouette II
Beach jumps
and of course Safety Day training

What are ya waiting for? Come and check out the beautiful coastal scenery from altitude, jump from some cool stuff and brush up on those skills this Safety day.

Hope to see you out there.

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

I dont know about registration fees, I should know more about that soon.
Ill be out at CSS this weekend training, come and talk to Todd and I about it, if you are there.

The folks are really cool at SCC. Its going to be home dz this year when Im not training with my team.

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Keith, its pretty much finished.
Nikki says that it is looking mighty cool. Do you think that you guys might come our for the weekend?
It woudl be great to see some friends checking out the place.

maybe see you at CSS this weekend.

I was looking out for you this weekend at CSS but didnt have anyone come up to me and introduce themselves..Were you there?

There are no registration fees for this weekend. The Otter Jumps are $20 to 14,000 feet, the Otter beach jumps are $25. The helicopter jumps are $35 to 5,000 feet. We will also be having safety day sessions throughout the day but especially from 8-9 am. There are some emergency issues that we would like to cover for safety day and then most of the rest will be covered in the RW skills camps.

All the information that you may need for this weekend's fun and festivities at Coastal Carolinas is now on their website:

Check it out at:
www.skydivecoastalcarolinas.com

Hope to see some of you there: If any dz.commers come out, please come and find me and say hello :)

Thanks Greg :)
If you are coming out for safety day stuff, please be there early. It starts at 8am and there will only be sooo many donuts ;)

Hope to see some new faces there...

One more day to go....
lalallalalallalalalallaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(can you see me doing the happy *first jump out of a chopper* dance?..and yes their is a case in my hallway right now!:P)