boxingrrl

Safety Day at Skydive Greene County

Skydive Greene County, in Xenia, OH will be hosting Safety Day on Saturday, March 13, 2004.

Please join us at noon for review, discussion and instruction of aircraft and emergency procedures, canopy control, gear checks and maintenance, and more.

Light refreshments will be served. Feel free to BYOB for after-hours.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Blue skies--

Any questions? Please PM me. Thank you! Robin

Glad you have been having a good time playing in the Cessna, once the Casa and Otter return... things will be better. This summer is going to be a lot of fun now that you've started to get the fall rated worked out.

Looking forward to Safety day!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Paige! I f I do not see you this weekend or the next, have a safe trip to FL and I will see you at Sebastian!B|

Hopefully when you see me I'll be a Pink Mafia Sister! Gotta love the chick power and the color pink;):P Can't wait to make a jump with ya!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

And.... The Otter should arrive before noon on Saturday, 3/13. If you weren't planning on coming out before, you'd better be now:)
Services will be limited at the DZ-- please come prepared with food and drinks as the concession stand will not be open[:/].

See you tomorrow!

Paige! I f I do not see you this weekend or the next, have a safe trip to FL and I will see you at Sebastian!B|

Hopefully when you see me I'll be a Pink Mafia Sister! Gotta love the chick power and the color pink;):P Can't wait to make a jump with ya!

PINK! It's my new Obsession.
Pink! It's the color of Passion.
:P