YM4

Who went to the P.R. freefall Fest?

You want mohawk??? Ehhh???
Ladies and Gentelmen... the star of the show...

Siiiiiiiicckkkkk Wiiiillllllllllll...

We are going to Skydive Vriginia tomorrow because it is closer but as soon as it warms up a little, we are going to CK!

HISPA #5

Isn't he a cute kid?;)***

Hey, don,t make fun of Will cuz I've got a nice pic of you, taking the twins out for a ride, in a skydive and I will not hesitate to post it!!! jeje

The bidding will start with $5.00:D:D

I will PM the pic to you.

HISPA #5

Here are some of my PR pics...
Enjoy the one of Selwyn retelling the "incident" to manny and I at 7 in the morning... Note the fire extinguisher..... I still think he's a victim....
:ph34r:

-Bean

Swoo Rodriguez #1020, LawnDart, AR #007

hey! I was there (you may remember me taking out the trash and bringing the beers or the eternal Gustavitoooo! by Chris trough the manifest microphone). I want to say late goodbyes specially to Matty and Melissa. I'm sorry I wasn't there the last day but I had a real bad day.
cielos azules!

The boogie was great--great organization--great people--great venue. Looking forward to next year.:)

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

To all of you who came to Puerto Rico this past Feb., I recomend you go see the movie: "Dirty Dancing, Havana Nights" It was shot last year in Puerto Rico.

Yeah, I know....the title is "Havana Nights", right? But it was shot here.
I think Puerto Rico will continue to serve as Cuba for movies until Cuba is free.

So, if you liked what you saw in P.R., go see the movie. I don`t know if the story sucks,...but at least the scenery will rock!
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@