jumpr71

Orange Film Festival

Safety Day weekend...Saturday March 13th 2004.
Skydive Orange in Orange Virginia.
Saturday March 13th is Safety Day. A day that everyone should be at the DZ dusting off the rigs, and getting re-current on some skills dulled by winter's wrath. Some of us really need to be there. Sadly, for some, it probably wont help anyway. Still others, a very small minorty, are terrified of a dropzone on safety day. Regardless of what Safety Day category you fall under I have another reason to be at the DZ for Saturday MArch 13th.
The much anticipated Orange Film Festival will be held the night of the 13th. You have a little over a month to edit the stuff you already have, or shoot/edit some brand spankin new flicks. Each vid should be confined to the vicinity of 6 minutes (not a hard and fast rule but dont go nuts). You can enter a maximum of two videos one in general skydiving, and one in comedy. the contestants should have the videos submitted to judges (TBA) the night of the 12th for a pre screening. Go all out! Have fun! There will be prizes and food. Bring your friends. If you dont have any real friends bring an imaginary one! If you plan on submitting a video please respond directly to me. If you want to help out with the weekend also respond directly to me. Have fun...
---you should seriously consider removing yourself from the gene pool---

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go to this but I am in Florida until the 14th! Crap!

Well, I hope some of the Orange folk decide to come to the one at Xkeys in Sept.. I'll be down in Orange at some point to check out some of the vids that were done (also to promote the XKeys fest). I'm sure Dan will put on a nice one; his earlier videos (2000-2002) were pretty cool.

B|B|B|Have fun with this one guys! B|B|B|