JakGramley

JOTP Boogie - TWO world class dropzones!

Jump TWO world class dropzones during the Jack, Off to Perris Boogie - January 9th through the 19th

First off, I am deeply sorry to take so long to finalize things for the JOTP Boogie. For those of you that are regular attendees, I know how much this boogie means to you. I have always tried to make it the best winter boogie in the States. Several things have happened that have had a profound effect on this year's boogie. First off, Linda and I left Perris early this summer, moving to Las Vegas. I started another computer consulting business and it has occupied all of my time, making it difficult to spend the time necessary on planning the boogie. Second, Pat and Melanie have been working hard to bring a DC-9 to Perris. This was to have been the centerpiece of the boogie. Through no fault of their own, it won't be ready in time for the boogie. That leaves a big hole in our plans. I have never been satisfied with just having cheap slot prices and a few load organizers. In looking for something to replace the DC-9, I asked the Conatsers if we could revive an old concept of jumping back and forth from Perris to Elsinore. They agreed and I then approached John Hamilton at Elsinore with the idea. To make a long story short, this year, for the first time in a LONG time, you will have 3 days during the JOTP Boogie when you can jump TWO world class dropzones! On Sunday, January 11th, Friday, January 16th and Sunday, January 18th you will be able to take off from Perris and jump into Elsinore, then turn around and jump on a plane at Elsinore and jump back into Perris! We have also added a big BBQ and Beer party at Elsinore on that Friday (1/16) as well as our big banquet at Perris on Saturday (1/17). Hopefully this unique concept will make it worth your time to come back for one more Jack, Off to Perris Boogie. Because of the extra cost for the 2nd banquet and other considerations, the registration costs have increased to $45 for those registering prior to January 1st and $55 for those registering on or after January 1st. This registration cost includes both banquets, your t-shirt and discounted slot prices on all aircraft. As always, registering prior to the 1st will get your name on the t-shirt.

To register, please contact the Perris Valley Skydiving mainfest office at (909) 657-3904. Additional boogie information and details can be found at http://www.JackOffToPerris.com. For more information please contact Jack Gramley by phone at (702) 254-5285 or by email at [email protected].

The pictures from the boogie bring back good memories from last year.

From the clicky: Please understand that if you use the link below there may be photos that show partial nudity

Ahh, the good memories of partial nudity!:) Or was that the partial memories of nudity?:ph34r:?
AMDG