schwede

HERCULES BOOGIE - 2004, webpage opened

Ouch! Thats expensive :(

Are you sure there aren't any cheaper airlines?
Depending on the season you can usually get a return ticket to the US (FL) from Finland for about 500-1000$. Last time I went I paid 220$ but that was a once in a lifetime price I am afraid :P

Sweden is even closer so you would think that it wouldn't be more expensive anyway...

GOT - Gothenburg airport is the nearest one, only 120 km from Lidköping-Hovby.

SAS from London to GOT (Gothenburg) costs approx 250 USD on mrjet.com

But I think thats a good tip - fly via London or Denmark (CPH) to Gothenburg for the cheapest fares..

Get your butt over here and experience the best skydives yet in your life...the Parties!!! Well, you'll discover that for yourself - nobody has complained yet about them....
Schwede
"Das Leben ist schön, nicht immer aber immer öfter"

Thats a good option... Ryan fly from Stansted (London) to Gothenburg City airport (our home DZ) as well from Frankfurt-Hahn (Germany) to fairly cheap prices.

If many uses this airport and tell us in advance, we will look in to arranging a cheap group transfer to Lidköping (approx 130 km away from Gothenburg).
Schwede

If many uses this airport and tell us in advance, we will look in to arranging a cheap group transfer to Lidköping (approx 130 km away from Gothenburg).

Caroline and I have just booked flights with Ryanair for £31 including taxes! We arrive in the morning of the first saturday and leave on the afternoon of the second. We might be hiring a car, but we could also be interested in group transfer
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Hej Schwede!

Sweden to Orlando is always cheaper because Orlando is the #1 travel destination in the US (Disney, Universal, ect).

Usually, my svensk friends pay around $400-500 to come here - I have paid as low as $800 but as high as $1000 in recent years to go there (sweden).

And many Europeans wonder why Americans don't travel outside the country too often. (That and 2 weeks vacation per year is standard - ugh!)

Hey... but, I HIGHLY recommend this boogie to people from all over the world!!! I had a blast last year - the Herc is sucha cool plane.

Do you know they charge something like $60-70 to jump a Herc here in the US (at special boogies)?

~Kim

Hey... but, I HIGHLY recommend this boogie to people from all over the world!!! I had a blast last year - the Herc is sucha cool plane.

Do you know they charge something like $60-70 to jump a Herc here in the US (at special boogies)?

And at the Herc Boogie here in Sweden we also include skydive organisation of world renowned BIG WAY Organizers and vdo included in those jumps!!!

THERE IS ONLY ONE HERCULES BOOGIE - The original...
Schwede