AggieDave

Tic, toc...tic, toc

You hear that?

Yup, you know what time it is...its almost time for the 4th Annual Ags Over Texas Memorial Boogie, held at Skydive Aggieland!

If you haven't made it to the past 3, you're missing out! If you've made it to one of the past 3, you know that AOTMB is one seriously cool boogie. If you made it to SummerJam 2003 back in June, you know that Skydive Aggieland is THE place to go in Texas to have a kick-ass time!

We're planning vSCRs, big-ways, FF jumps, CReW jumps, high-altitude jumps, possibly even NIGHT jumps (does anyone want to get their NSCR/NSCS?)

Two HUGE parties Friday and Saturday night and more CASA loads then you can shake a pull-up cord at.

This year its bigger, better and you won't want to miss it!

Sept 19-21 at Skydive Aggieland.
979.778.JUMP or http://www.skydiveaggieland.com for more info and pre-registration information.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hiya There Big Guy......I'd love to come out again. Have been searching for "great deals" on tixs since I left but no luck so far. I wouldn't mind jumping the Cessna again either cuz me like Pilot Mike so not scared in teeny little plane. :P

Keep the details posted, have a month to sort it out. Having fun in Rantoul?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...