carbonezone

Georgia State Record Attempt (july 25th - 27th) Cedartown

Hello Skydivers,
We still have slots available for the Georgia State Record Attempt (July 25th --- July 27th) here at Atlanta Skydiving Center (Cedartown). The current State Record is 65. We have an awesome organizing crew supporting this event (BJ Worth, Mike & Patty Woods). We have [2] Casa’s and our Super Otter online for the Event.
Sponsorship includes Alti-2, Sunpath, Go fast, Performance Designs, ASC, Larsen & Bruusgard and the Carbonzone.
We are all very anxious waiting for this event to get here. We’re talking about some kick- ass quality skydives “woo-hoo”!!
We will also have try-outs for the record attempt on Friday all day!!!!
REMEBER…all are welcome to come and play. We would love to see all of you who may not be ready for the big-way :)There is a big party planned for Saturday Night here at the DZ, and yes, as you may have already guessed, Scotty and I will be taking care of all your hungry bellies. ASC will be providing all the BEER.
At the end of this message, there is a participant information form. If you are interest in the Record Attempt please complete it ASAP and email it to: [email protected] or you can fax it to: 770.684.4441. Make sure it says “ATTENTION TAMI CARBONE – RECORD ATTEMPT”, Once I receive it, I will pass it on to the organizers and you WILL be contacted.

If you are just coming to play no need to fill out the form.

Time is CRITICAL so please respond soon.

Holiday Inn Express in Cedartown GA is the designated event hotel, ask for GAY and tell her you are on the skydive record team and you will get a discount.

By the way…..my hubby Scotty will become a Senior Citizen that week so come help the OLD GUY Celebrate (he’s gonna kill me). :)
Cant wait to see you’all !!!
Blues,
Tami and Scotty Carbone
Email: [email protected]

Participant Information (REQUIRED)
1.Name:
1.Height:
2.Weight:
3.Number of Jumps:
4.Largest Formation:
5.Organizer Reference:
6.Phone Number:
7.Email Address:
8.Exit position most effective at? Float, early mid or late dive?
9.What slot in the formation are you best at? ie; base 25-30, middle or outside?
10. If you choose base, Friday participation is mandatory.

Hey Patrick....the rumor is true but its not nasty!!!!! Mike Woods, Ray Williams, Scotty C. and some other hot organizers are still planning on attending. We have enough people for some kick ass dives. Casa still coming....as early as tomorrow. Formations you ask....."you bet your sweet ass".
Blues,