ThighMan

Night Jump at Z-hills.

Hello Everyone,
Z-hills is planning night jumps on the 12th of July. With just two months left before the new D license requirements go into effect (31 September). Come on out and lets get this in. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. We had the people for the last one but the weather decided to change and rain on us. I'll see you there.
Airborne
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

weather decided to change and rain on us.

Oh poor baby, got a little rain down there? Be safe on those night jumps. All I can say is that I'm so glad that I don't have to do those any more. I guess I'm getting too old, the eye sight isn't that great at night. Have fun and be safe.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh, come on Flyangel, I promiss to buy the beer after the jump. I enjoy the night jumps and look forward to them. They sure beat going out at 1000 with no moon, full ruck, weapon, mass attack (both doors) and a Yahoo doing CRW for 400 feet... :P I promiss to be carefull. I am counting the days till Rantoul and doing my 1000th skydive. I'll see you there.
Love and hugs.
Airborne
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

I promiss to buy the beer after the jump.

Silly boy, at my age it's going to take more than just beer to get me to do a night jump.;)

Glad to hear you're saving that 1,000 jump for me. See ya at the convention.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

OK Young Lady, what would it take for you to make a night jump? Be nice, remember I work for a living...

Maybe a C-130 filled with the Golden Knights. I'm talking the Gold team. Where can I find a situation like that. Let me think.......Oh I know, at the WFFC.
You could also throw in some of those cute young flyboys from the Air Force. :D

Seriously, be safe. We need you on that 1,000 jump you're planning.

Thighman,
I think I will bail on the night jumps. I recently downsized and I think I should put more jumps on my new canopy before I try a night jump. I need to learn to land the Spectre more consistently during the day first.
Bomb Squad Rick
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Get those night jumps in before the 31st of September.

You might want to get them done by the 30th too, because the 31st doesn't actually exist. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon