flyangel2

Casa weekend at Mile Hi

Just got off the phone with Frank out at Mile Hi. Clear your calender, the Casa boogie that Jeff had planned is still on. Frank expects the Casa to show up about noon on Friday, June 6th. Saturday, June 7th, the gals from Colorado will be setting a new state record. Come out and show your support.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

My bad, about the statement saying "the gals from Colorado".
Yes, sweet BikerBabe from New Mexico will also be there. :)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You're not inviting a certain TX girl up to CO to be with another former TX but now CO girl are you? If you are, then the rest of us better run for the hills as trouble is coming to town!!! :$:):P

Sorry, you lost me on that one[:/]

I will also be available for wingsuit instruction/coaching/organizing at the boogie, aside from the time I'll be playing with the girls for the record. I am in the process of getting some demp suits here from BirdMan; take advantage of the CASA and the state's only certified BirdMan Instructor (BMI) and come learn to fly! Contact me for more info.

Stacey Carl, BMI
[email protected]
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

Nah, it'll just be me that weekend.

However....

If anyone is free the weekend before (end of may) and would like to take time to learn about/see a DIFFERENT adrenaline sport, come out to Pikes Peak International Raceway...we'll be there, and my hubby will be racing! Fun fun!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

You're not inviting a certain TX girl up to CO to be with another former TX but now CO girl are you? If you are, then the rest of us better run for the hills as trouble is coming to town!!! :$:):P

Sorry, you lost me on that one[:/]

He is talking about TequilaGirl coming up to visit me and break a few boys while she would be up here breaking a record. :P

You are safe Steve, she will be in Alabama or somewhere like that in court (she works for a law firm)
Fly it like you stole it!

Poor, poor misguided Dave. I don't think there are ten jumpers out at Mile Hi that fly on their bellies that post here. :(

How many of your women's record attemptee's are on here alone Mary?

It can be done. We'll just have to see what they get in Perris this weekend.
David

"Socrates wasn't killed because he had the answer.......he was killed because he asked the question."

Let's see, I can count that on one hand.

I'd go for the head down, you have a better chance at that.;)

Let's see, I can count that on one hand.

I'd go for the head down, you have a better chance at that.;)

Hehe...yep, and some of us are going to be in Perris. ;)

Hehe...yep, and some of us are going to be in Perris.

Have fun, be safe and see ya in a few weeks back here in Colorado.
Our numbers are growing, I have 16 confirmed, and waiting on a few more to get back to me.

Okay, now I'm confused after Andi's post. Kelli, well you be back in time for the Women's jumps?

Rats, she has either left for Perris Valley, or she doesn't like us any more and is trying to ignore us.[:/] I guess we'll get our answer on the morning of June 7th.

Thanks, I guess you can ignore the PM I sent, or was this in response to the PM. Gee:S I guess I should have checked this thread before sending the PM. Thanks. Are you planning on coming out as well? Heck, we can always put you in a dress;)

Thanks, I guess you can ignore the PM I sent, or was this in response to the PM. Gee:S I guess I should have checked this thread before sending the PM. Thanks. Are you planning on coming out as well? Heck, we can always put you in a dress;)

I have a cute red one to donate for the cause. :D I think hook would look cute in red.

Just a reminder to those who care, the Casa is supposed to be arriving at Mile-Hi on Friday June 6th and it will be here until the 8th. Also, some skychicks will be attempting to set the CO State womens formation jump record on the Saturday. So come on out to jump that Casa and support the girls.;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I just received this email message from the DZ manager of Mile-Hi Skydiving and thought I'd forward it here for those not on Mile-Hi's email list. Let's just hope that Mother Nature isn't too cruel to us this weekend >:( as I've been looking forward to this weekend for a while now. :$

Hi everyone!

The CASA Boogie this weekend is set! The CASA will arrive this Friday at Noon.

We are giving away all kinds of stuff this weekend.free jumps, 1/2 off on some pants, camera stuff, discounts from other great vendors, t-shirts, and if you register for the boogie on Friday, we will draw 2 names Friday evening for Balloon jumps Saturday morning.

Balloon jumps will be at 5:45 am. Saturday and Sunday morning. the cost is $65 per jump. Sign up in manifest or call the DZ.

The jet helicopter will be here this weekend too, for Saturday and Sunday. Cost is $40 per jump.

Saturday night is the boogie feast. We have this Bar-b-que guy that sets up at the airport during the week and he's catering the boogie starting about 6:30 pm Saturday night. When you register, you'll receive a food ticket. Additional tickets will be $5.

The boogie fee will be $20 for all weekend. If you don't register until Sunday, the fee is only $10.

Jason Tolliver is holding a canopy seminar Saturday night.more details to come.

Stacey Carl has a full line of demo Birdman suits and tracking pants. Call the DZ for details.

The Women's State record attempt will be this weekend. If you are on the team, Mary S. should have e-mailed you all with the info.

Any other questions just give us a call..303-702-9911.

Can't wait to see you all there,
Frank

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over