skydiven4fun

Idea

Hello everyone, I had an Idea the other day that I wanted to share with everyone. It has to do with our gear, Everyone that skydives has invested a lot of money in the gear that we use and the thought of our gear being stolen is a thought that makes me sick. It would be hard to replace the gear that I have accumulated, So what I did to help me if That ever was to happen is, I made a spread sheet using Excel. It list all of my gear and the serial numbers, Date purchased, colors, Ect. I then put a hyperlink to a photo of each piece of equipment. I put all of this info in one folder. Then burned it all to 2 disk. one I keep at my house and one I put away for safe keeping somewhere else. If God forbid my gear ever was to come up missing. I can make copies of the disk and distribute to the authorities and to different drop zones in hope that someone would be able to help. I am sure that someone else has probably thought of this but just in case, I wanted to share this with everyone.
Still here after all these years

Clayton