Slickbrick

Perris or Elsinore

I'm in Orange for work through Friday afternoon, and I'm looking to get in some jumps on Saturday. I've got my rig, but no ride. :(

Can anyone he'p a brotha out to Perris or Elsinore? I need to be back in LA on sunday morning, 10-ish.

I will definately set you up with a coupole jump tickets...

you can reach me at:

[email protected]

Pick-up in the city of Orange saturday morning and return to the city of Orange sometime after sunset on saturday night?

OR do you also need a lift into LA on Sunday morning? (Which might be a pretty big freekin' drag for some people.)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I'm guessing he'll end up at whatever drop zone the driver wants to go to! ;)

I'm still a little confused by exactly what he wants to do. It doesn't sound like he cares one way or the other if he stays at Perris or somewhere in Orange on Friday night and/or Saturday night. It also sounds like he might want to go out there on Friday night and be driven to John Wayne on sunday morning.

Might make a pretty big difference to some people on what kind of time commitments they have.

quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

sorry I wasn't clear...

I am flexible as to:

What DZ
What time I leave Orange (though I think my 'work provided hotel' runs out friday. ( Is there a bunkhouse at Elsinore?) )
What time I leave the DZ

my only inflexible is that I'm at John wayne by about 10 am on sunday.

Yes, there is a bunkhouse at Elsinore, although you'll need a sleeping bag (or at least a few blankets) to use it effectively.

I'm in Irvine and will be going out there too, but at this point I'm not sure if it'll be Sat or Sun; I don't think it'll be both at this point. If it turns out to be Sat, I could give you a ride out there, but you'd have to get another ride back on Sun or return Sat Eve.
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth