gemini

POPs Texas Record

Ummm...

It was the camera angle...
Yeah...
That's right...
The camera angle...

There was this REALLY big hole to the lower right that we actually went through.:)

Bob P

Understand completely. :)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Actually....
these guys are so good, they were flying on their backs!
The photo was taken from the ground...lookin' up!

Yeah...that's it!

...and it was ahhhh, taken by Morgan Fairchild!!!
" Whom I've...."

never mind!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Oh goodie [Smile] Send mine first.

NO!!! MINE MINE MINE MINE!!! I have to have it for Perris!!! (stomps foot as endearingly as a POPS can)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm guessing that shirts haven't gone out yet. Oh well. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that Wendy didn't get hers either.:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Wendy didn't get hers either. [Tongue]

Nope, but I DID take my size small one that I did get (they were passing them out), and cut it off and nip it in the waist to make sort of a girl-T.

And very snappy it is, too, I might say B|

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Got home from work yesterday after posting about the t-shirts, and what did I find? You got it, my shirt. Thanks Bob, they look great. :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

The "'da Base" shirts were dropped off at the mailing place on Friday May 23, after 5 pm, so they probably didn't hit the delivery stream until the Tuesday after Memorial Day. Have heard from a couple of folks that they got theirs late last week/early this week, so they should be arriving shortly for the rest.

Do know that I haven't had any "returned/undeliverables" yet, so keep your fingers crossed.

BTW: What's this "Newbie" designation? Don't think it exactly describes me, does it?

Bob P.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.