PROGRESSIVE

Lost Prairie Boogie-Anything exciting for the spouse?

I'm heading out to the Lost Prairie Boogie in the middle of this month. I just talked my wuffo wife to come along, promising there's more to do out there besides straining her neck watching jump run. Is there anything for the spousel unit to do during the boogie, or am I playing a cruel joke?

Suggestions are appreciated.

I have no idea since its my first time going there. But I do know its not far from Glacier National Park and there are lakes and scenery. From people at our DZ who have been there the jumping starts kinda late in the morning...Parties run late into the wee hours....... I plan on doing some sight seeing in the early mornings. Its been 25 years since the USAF was sending me TDY to bases in that area.

Amazon The Evil >:( Jeanne will be leapin outta the Caravan all day 4th of July

Well................ the parties are fun, she could sing in the crack chorus......topless bar dives of course, mcgreggor lake isnt far away, depends on what she likes to do.......

good luck :)Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Also, there are always groups of jumpers and non-jumpers who are off do do something else, either for weather breaks, or just to take a day off. She will have no problem hooking up with someone for off-DZ adventures.

-- Jeff
My Skydiving History