Vertifly

Sit/Stand (Head's Up) SKILLS CAMP Reminder!!!

Hey everyone!

HEADS UP SKILLS CAMP ALL WEEKEND AT Freefall Adventures CROSSKEYS. JULY 11th - 13th.

It is going to be an extra-ordinarily exciting weekend at Crosskeys. We have the 120-way jumpers at the DZ, but they will be using the planes about 5-times per day. So, in between that, we have about 24 people already signed up for the SIT AND STAND SCRAMBLES. That's right, it is a Heads Up-Skills camp at Crosskeys.

The event is being co-ordinated and organized by Dave Colucci (me) and MonkeyClaw Freefly.

The best part is that REGISTRATION is FREE!!!

You don't have to be there all weekend either. We will be holding a seminar every morning. At that time jump plans will be announced and safety issues and sit-fly strategies will be talked about.

The less experienced jumpers will get paired up with more experienced freeflyers. The novice sit-flyers will be paired together and provided with some challenges to improve flying skills.

Come one, come all; whether you are a beginner, novice, or expert freeflyer. There is much fun to be had. It's going to be lots of fun jumping during the day and party time at night (as usual for Crosskeys).

Feel free to email me at [email protected] to sign up now or if you have any questions.

See http://www.SkydiveCROSSKEYS.com for details

I WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

Shane_David_sit-round_5-3-03.jpg