Vertifly

Screw the Weather, DZ Bound Anyway

Well it's Thursday and pretty close to midnight. I have the next 4 1/2 days off!

However, there is a problem. The weather looks bleak until.... Well, who knows when? But you wanta know what?, I'm going anyway. You wanna know why?...because I love my DZ. Me and my two rigs are going to promote hop-n-pops if we have to! I know they'll be enough freeflyer-desirables to do this and after hours fun there to keep us going through the whole weekend.

Screw it! I'm outa here till next week.

X-BOX tournaments, Drinking games, Movie Marathons, Perhaps I'll set up a barbeque too... and party - party - party in my camper. Everyone is invited!!!! See you at the DZ RAIN OR SHINE!!!!

>

Weather by me sucks too till like tuesday :(
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Yeah, I can't believe this. With four days off too! Uggggh!! Atleast I got my coaches rating done today.

I'm going to the DZ. I swear. There is plenty of good vibes, great friends, good beer (thanks to BAA75 bringing me the Molson) and much more to keep me busy. I'm outa here.

How ya think I felt....traveled like 1,000 miles to see Cross Keys and snag some Wednesday cheap jumps and it was SHIT weather Mon., Tues and Wed. THANK GOD the weekend was AWESOME and I slammed down some jumps. That is New Jersey for ya.....Hope things turn nice for ya, to at least get some hop and pops. Positive vibes coming that way!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...