LittleSkyWitch

Help needed to make things clear

While reading an article, I came across some unclear things concearning 3D hybrid craze jumps.
1. Why tracking is considered to be a 3D jump? Or maybe it's just another kind of tracking... :S
2. What is pylon race dive and mixed belly and back pylon races. How is it jumped?

thanks beforehand ;)
__*______________________________
Little SkyWitch
http://www.skydiveua.info
______________________________*__

#1 Tracking is 3d because you are not just moving streight down. Their is alot of movment that can take place on one of thies dives thus a littel mor risk the more ppl you get on it.
#2 Pylon race is were you have two or mor ppl with a tub (or ribin) the ppl with the tubs (pylons) stay in one place while others race around them. This can be don on you back, belly, or bouth.
--------------------------------------------------------
Some one must go to the edge for others to be able to find it. But if you go be sure you can make it back.

Ive seen it mentioned a few times on this site but I still dont know what a hybrid jump is :S !!

Sorry if im being thick!

------------------------------------------------------
"Ive given up on sigs cos I make a mess of them!"
------------------------------------------------------

Ive seen it mentioned a few times on this site but I still dont know what a hybrid jump is :S !!

Sorry if im being thick!

Simple Example Pic
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

#1 Tracking is 3d because you are not just moving streight down. Their is alot of movment that can take place on one of thies dives thus a littel mor risk the more ppl you get on it.

This never made sense to me. There's a whole lot more vertical movement on a large RW jump as divers come down. Is this a 3-d jump, too?

Seems to me people've been tracking long before any freeflyers came along...

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Simple Example Pic

That looks pretty good !

Yeah, found it in another thread about the same question ;):P:ph34r:
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

This never made sense to me. There's a whole lot more vertical movement on a large RW jump as divers come down. Is this a 3-d jump, too?

Seems to me people've been tracking long before any freeflyers came along...

_Am

I fully agree. But I didn't come up with the term.
Some one must go to the edge for others to be able to find it. But if you go be sure you can make it back.

One more quastion:
what means " main and latteral lift webs" where are they sewed?

This is a littel harder to describe with out showing. Bouth are sewn in differnt spots. Basicly from what I understand the main lift web runs from your hip up over your sholder down the back pad of the rig all the way to the bottom of the rig than takes the same (revers) path to your other hip. The latteral runs from one hip to the other along the bottom of the rig. You would be better off to have a local rigger show you this as it would be easear to understand.