Brian425

Canopy control classes

So I am off student status and working on my A license. I have done well on all my canopy control exercises. My landing are good and I feel comfortable under canopy.

Are there any canopy classes for low level jumpers like myself? what should I look for in a class?

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

So I am off student status and working on my A license. I have done well on all my canopy control exercises. My landing are good and I feel comfortable under canopy.

Are there any canopy classes for low level jumpers like myself? what should I look for in a class?

Brian, Scott Miller will be at The Ranch again next season, at least for one long weekend.
I'll be organizing the Scott Miller Weekend(s) again, so I'll keep you updated. Recent graduates get highest priority, and I'm working out with The Ranch to discount recent graduates in order to attract more of them to the camps.

See you Saturday,
Mike

If you're gonna' be stupid, well, then you're most likely stupid.

Absolutely, Brian. The canopy control class is the best money I've spent aside from AFF. I took it at 40 jumps, and man, it improved me to a point where I remained in the sport. Take it, take it, take it....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Scott Miller's class is definitly the way to go! Since i got my license later this season, i missed out on it at the ranch, but i ended up taking it at Sky's the Limit. If you can't make it at the ranch, check out other DZs that may be somewhat close for you (or even if it's a little farther away, but not too far) to take it another weekend. It helped me so incredibly much that i'm planning on going to his DZ for some one on one instructions.
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Hey is there a email list that we can sign up for to see where this guys classes are? I'm pretty sure he was at my DZ ealier this year but I was still on AFF at the time....

:(

http://freedomofflight.tv/

If this isn't clicky, sorry.

Stay safe,
Mike

Mike, as long as I can make it on that weekend and swing the $$$ I'll be there.

I have to find you this weekend and say hello.

B

Brian, Scott's classes are EXTREMELY reasonably priced.
They do fill up pretty much immediately, but as I said, we're going to make sure that recent graduates get highest priority for slots, and I will keep in touch about it with you.
See you Saturday,
Mike

brian, i have 50 jumps and just finished scott miller's course, in deland. The course is cheap! And even if it wasn't it is well worth it. He knows how to teach and is a all around good ol boy. he went well out of his way to help everyone in the course(even after it was gone).I can't say enough good things about it. It is a must do.

Ya definitely get around to taking Scott Miller's course. His course helped me in so many ways, and a few evening drunken conversations with him convinced me to try CRW :)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM