whatever

2004 PASA Nationals & Boogies

thanks Tonto
info much appreciated
will they have beach landings in Margate at the boogie?
unfortunately I'm going to miss the Porter in Cirtusdal....:|
but then, it's a bit crowded if you're on a load with mostly 'buffels'...:o
the KingAir boogie sounds great, I've really developed a liking for them since I've started jumping one here in Canada
14 grand in 10 minutes - now that's a plane-ride I can enjoy!
cheers
Sam

PS - congrats on 4000, just saw the post....

soon to be gone

Hi Sam

Pietermaritzburg Parachute are celebrating their 50th next year with a boogie over Easter (8 - 12 April).
more info here
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=619924;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

"Celebrating our 50th anniversary, running from Thursday 8 April to Monday 12 April 2004.

We are wanting to put together a big way for this occasion, a 50 way to celebrate 50 years. If you are keen to do this, please watch this space and we will give further details shortly. The load organiser will be Chris Dales who, as you know, is a very experienced skydiver with much large fs experience. If you have at least 300 jumps, a few larger formations under the belt and are keen to be part of this awesome event, please join us.

Confirmed aircraft - Porter, King Air, and the larger aircraft for the big way will be tailgate, exact details TBA. Also watch out for the possibility of a few novelty aircraft.
Camping and Bunkhouse available, Hotels and B+B's within 10 minutes of airfield. Awesome parties, good music, great pub, nice grub.

Minimum requirements - A licence and own gear.

Start preparing for this now!
More details to follow.... "

Kerry