Evelyn

Stunt plane at Perris on Saturday

Did anyone else see the stunt plane that was out at Perris on Saturday? It was pretty amazing, really fun to watch. Scared the crap out of me though the first time it came out because I had just landed and was walking in when I heard a plane and looked up to see this plane flying really low and headed straight towards me (at least that was how it looked to me). Anyway, just wondered if anyone else saw it or knew anything about it.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

That was Perris's own Mike Mangold. U.S. Champion. He has coming out once or twice a month for the last few months. Any time there is something happening he shows up with that little beauty of a plane. You should have went out to the swoop and chug! It is exciting when he swoops ya and spits smoke all over the place!

BTW you may want to move this to talk back!
Dom

That was a great show he did!!!!!

What he said. I've never seen anyone fly like that, especially the part where he slid the length of the runway sideways, with the nose pointed up about sixty degrees. The guy's like a bumblebee, aerodynamically, we can't figure how he does it !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

If you think he's good, you really need to see Patty Wagstaff! She is the absolute BEST!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule