kai2k1

I passed Level 5&6!!!!

I passed levels 5&6 yesterday.

Level 5 was fun, but let me tell you level 6 was absolutely freaking awesome!!! I loved jumping out of the Otter all by myself, and not having anyone holding on to me.

I did sort of a backflip, but i wound up on my back staring at my JM and just laughing my ass off because i knew that i wouldnt fail the level for this happening. I got back belly to earth and started tracking. Tracking is sooo coool!!! i picked out a road on the ground and followed it to a tee.

I wanted to get up for my graduation jump, but we ran out of daylight. Oh well ive got soo much more to look forward to.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Nice, Good luck with leve 7 & finishing out the requirements for your A
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Congrats to you! I got video on levels 5 and 6 (take one). I barely passed level 5 - I got waaay out of control, and people fall down laughing watching the tumbling and wild gyrations on my video. Of course, I usually don't tell them that my shoulder partially separated on exit..... But I laugh at it now and oblige the folks happily when they ask me to pay the video for entertainment at parties.

By the way, say hi to Jim Cowan for me. I flew a "company" aircraft into St. Louis years ago and spent a weekend jumping at Quantum Leap; I liked the DZ, jumpers, staff, and atmosphere so much that I even came back for a return visit and then hung out with the Quantum Leap Folks at the WFFC. I've jumped all over the country and even around the world, and I tell you that you are in great hands out there at QLSC.

Hope to jump with you someday.

Happy Holidays -
Fun Bobby