raiderscott

Mr. Bill Dive

Your main concern is not equipment failure, since the rig will generally stand greater stresses than will the jumper.

I have heard that Mr. Bills can load harnesses in ways that can cause them to fail, specifically "stacking" - rotating the MLW so one edge of it loads on opening shock more than the rest does, and it can tear.

This effect is supposed to be caused by the extra body hanging onto the front of the harness-wearer and changing the hanging geometry. I'm not sure how hip rings change this. And I haven't seen any harnesses torn from Mr. Bills.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

No....on top of Sluggo. If it's done right, Bill will have his legs dangling in front of Sluggo.

However, for that to work you need wide risers and slider bumpers that won't let the slider come down past the links.

You can also sit on the other person's shoulders if you don't have the right kind of slider.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I did mine last saturday at Waller (Skydive Houston), tonite I'll edit the video and post the url so you can check it out. It was hilarious! We did it @ 5k (hop&pop), Sluggo has a Spectre 170, and we both weight about the same 180lbs.

~Chivo