BethUK

Who's going to the BPA AGM? And what's your plan?

Gremlin (aka my other half Adam) and I will probably be going up the night before – quite a few people do – but this is not necessarily a good idea because it will lead to 2 nights of hardcore drunken-ness on the trot… :S :D Fun but expensive!

The AGM bit itself is (IMHO!) not really the highlight of the day and if you didn’t turn up until a bit later you probably wouldn’t feel you’d missed out on too much! :)

Vicki

Gremlin (aka my other half Adam) and I will probably be going up the night before

Only if you phone me to remind me to book the room as I forgot today and will almost certainly forget again tomorrow. And the back of my hand it already far too covered in things I need to remember - Breath in...breath out...breath in...;)B|;)
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

Crisis and there was me thinking it was all dull boring seminars and lectures(whilst clearily being educational, I get enough of that during the week) Maybe I'll have to hitch a lift down and try to find a room to crash in - Beth there are definitely a few other Scots coming down, two at least are instructors - who would be more than happy to give a young female a lift!
I'll talk to ally tonight and see what his plans are and if there is actually a bus going

Hey cool, let me know about the lifts! Seems my original lift wants to go friday night, but Im not so keen...anyone offering to take a poor student girlie to the AGM?!??

Any offers, pm me!! :$:P

Bxx :)
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

2 days to go B| already started to fil the car with beer ;)

i'm coming up from the south east, just before london kind of way. Empty car so far, so if anyone needs a lift, just shout :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Hi Vicki - just to say thank Christ there'll be someone else there on friday night, I'm arrriving at about 4pm! - don't suppose you have accomodation(read as 'spare bit of floor')?
as much as I'd love to sleep alone in the same room as a bpa instructor - any alternatives would be welcomed!