freeryde13

nyc skydivers

i live in nyc. i just started diving last summer and have 35 jumps right now. the number is so low because of wether, and the long ride to pa where i did aff. most of my jumps i did in 2 weekend trips to florida.

i'm looking for nyc divers to ride together to local dzs, and sare travel expences and just hng out and shot the shit in between jumps. no one i know skydives r really wants to.( stuborn ass bikers man). i'm hooked though. leave e-mail or phone numbers or whatever. ...lets hook up and do this.

p.s. just had to share this. i just came back from a weekend at deland that was off the fukin hook. did a running supper man jump out of a caravan and a 2 way head down from 15,700 that we hit 198 mph. ....man i love this.

people see me as a challenge to their balance

I met a gal down in Florida at ZHills from NYC. Her name's Laura if I recall correctly. Young, cute, small, black hair. She goes to college in Pennsylvania, so you may know her.

edit: She jumps at the Ranch I believe...you might wanna try poppin by there if you live in NYC...I guess it's the DZ to go to up there.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Check out The Ranch at http://ranchskydive.com/. It's a really fun DZ with year round jumping. In the summer we fly 3 Twin Otters. In the winter we fly an Otter on busy weekends, and a Cessna 182 when there are just a few folks around.

If you can stand some cold weather skydiving, come visit us!

Tom Buchanan
Safety and Training Advisor
Author JUMP! Skydiving Made Fun and Easy
Tom Buchanan
Instructor Emeritus
Comm Pilot MSEL,G
Author: JUMP! Skydiving Made Fun and Easy

i tried the crosskeys buliten board and can't figure out how to create an identity to make a post. ....... i definately plan on checking out the ranch[ maybe this weekend], crosskeys, and skys the limit. any one that wants to go anywhere from nyc, we'll rent a car...i can get them cheap, or whatever. i've got an old hoopdee car, but i'm not sure it's highway worthy at this time.

Sean. Don't know if you ever got my name, but I think I met you when you did level 1, since I knew Gindy & Peg already, and they came up that day. Like around July 4th, right? You had that cool shirt that said "All my heroes killed cowboys". I did tandems at C-burg, and I remember talking with you a couple times as you went thru AFF & licensing. You drove down (in an ElCo?) & got weathered out once or twice, if I remember correctly. You asked me once what was the worst thing that could happen to you while skydiving (referring to malfunctions, of course), and I think we never really finished that conversation. Anyway, glad to hear you got down to Deland.

I thought we told you to get your ass up to the Ranch!;) You know, Randy, who I believe was one of your JM's is going to be up there this year. I know it's cold, right now, but that place is pretty nice in the summer. Beautiful view. Glad you're still jumping, good luck, brutha!

i actually did go up to the ranch a few times but they didn't seem too stuent friendly, so i'll be heading up there for sure now that i've got a few jumps under my belt. yeah i saw randy at christmas in pa and he said he'd be heading up there. wish he ws there when i went. i know he'll help aot of people learn to fly up there. you're right about everything you said about me.... man ..i've got become more inconspicuous. i'll definately be going to chamberburg this smer....see you there bro...and thanks for getting hooked on this stuff.

you're right about everything you said about me.... man ..i've got become more inconspicuous. i'll definately be going to chamberburg this smer....see you there bro...and thanks for getting hooked on this stuff.

Hey, you aren't that conspicuous. It's just, I've seen a few students come & go there & elsewhere. You had the right attitude, and I can tell that whether the rest of the community knows it or not, skydiving needs you. You were naturally inquisitive, too. That will serve you well.

Sorry to say, that I won't be back at the burg much this spring, if at all. Can't really progress there too well in the direction that I wish to go. I think I'm going to head back across the Bay Bridge to where it all started for me. Like the song goes, see some old friends, good for the soul. But check my profile for e-mail add. If you ever wanna rap, I'm here.

Blue ones....B|

When did you go up to the Ranch that it wasnt student friendly? The school is pretty much closed right now (for the winter) but if you call ahead you can get hooked up with whatever you need (weather permitting)

Come up and introduce yourself. If you've got a license there are plenty of rigs to be found that want to be jumped.

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

awhhh so are you the one that daizey was starting trouble with last night???? Me and her live mins from each other on the island and i know she mentioned something about heading up to the Ranch.

I too only have 35 jumps, so I plan on heading up tot he ranch and down to crosskeys a bunch this season (as soon as we get the weather). You going to Freezefest? Well PM me...if its you i think she was already working out traveling plans for sun, otherwise "whats one more????'
Talk to you later
Michelle

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

You mean ride with a bunch of chicks.....to go to the Ranch.....Oh, what torture.....I wish I was still there. In all seriousness, the Ranch is awesome and very student friendly. That's where I did AFF. Great DZ, great people!
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.