Partorg

My trip to Z-Hills

Last week, I made a journey down to Zephyr Hills, Skydive City. I truly did not know what to expect, but I didn’t want to keep my hopes too high. This was not a pleasure trip, but one for business: skydiving business. I needed assistance and modifications if I were to continue to skydive safely and comfortably. This was the purpose of my long voyage.

After making my way down to Florida, I visited the Sunrise Rigging factory, home of the Wings skydiving container. I was immediately and permanently won over by their customer service skills and attitude with regard to me and my concerns about my new Wings container. If for no other reason than their courtesy to me during my visit, I would rate this company as the best in the business. I was impressed by everyone at Sunrise Rigging, but I was especially impressed with the personality and demeanor of Henry, the owner. He helped take care of my problems quickly, efficiently and always in a friendly manner. I was more than pleased to be working with this fine organization, and I would recommend them to everyone I meet in the skydiving community and beyond.

Next stop on this critical venture for me was the Tony Suit Factory. I would first like to say “Thank you very much,” to Tony Suits for touring me around their facility and introducing me to everyone there. I was treated like family, and they made me feel as if I was an important visitor, not just a customer. I would also like to thank Tony Suits for building me the very first inflatable booties Tony Suit. I never had my doubts about this concept, but I am more than impressed at how well the inflatable booties actually work. They are an awesome tool for RW skydivers. Just wait, these will be in high demand soon. I truly wish I would have been able to drink a bottle of vodka with Tony, to show my appreciation for what a concerned, caring and nice person he is, but unfortunately time would not allow for that.

In conclusion, based on everything I witnessed and the treatment I received while on this journey, I honestly believe that the Wings container is one of the most, if not the absolute more, reliable container in the market today, and Tony Suits are the unquestionable BEST suits in the skydiving community worldwide. Thank you to everyone who made this trip more comfortable and effective than I ever imagined it could be.
I'll see you when I see you and if I don't see you.........Hell with you.

I didn’t want to keep my hopes too high.

Maybe in the future instead of going someplace with a negative attitude you could look forward to the trip.

You Have got to make the bet of where you go.

In reality, only you can make yourself have a bad experience somewhere.

I believe that all the manufacturers in the sport are co-operative with their clients.

LATERS,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

whaaaaat up eugene! Your "inflatable booties" rocked on that tracking dive sunday, you mad man! Nice to hear you had a good experience, you got to jump at Zhills right? You know Robo used to work there I believe..

See ya this weekend buddy! B|

Andy

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

I believe that all the manufacturers in the sport are co-operative with their clients.

yeah, I agree with that 100% with 100% of the (often unannounced;)) visits I have paid to:
Mirage
Performance Designs
Relative Workshop
Ouragan Freefly Suits
Sunpath
Sunrise
Alti-2
Birdman
and last, but certainly not least, Big Air Sportz (I find it especially cool to spend a day or two jumping with the OG freefly guy who builds your canopies...:D)

the list above would surely triple if you counted all the companies I've corresponded with for one reason or another via email or phone. I haven't had anything but positive encounters with any of them.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

I was at Z-Hills a week ago too. How come we did not meet???;)

It is absolutely awesome dz and we had a great time jumping there. Nice landing area, facilities, plane and very friendly staff and jumpers.

Special thanks to Tony for the video and stills!

Hmm, this looks rather familiar. I've seen it someplace before, haven't I? :PB|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.