AdD

NO, NOT THE PLANE !

So, I find out this morning that the horizontal stabilized is pooched on our DZ's only jump plane, a C-206. We can't get it back in time for the weekend obviously, so it's time to think of a solution. Which of the above would you rather jump out of in a situation where your home DZ has no planes, you can't go anywhere else and you just have to get airborne.
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream

So, I find out this morning that the horizontal stabilized is pooched on our DZ's only jump plane, a C-206....

Know do you mean the horizontal stab was stolen or is broken?

I voted rental 182, as most of the other options involved some sort of crime and would bring bad mojo to those on board, although, I was eyeballing the catapult idea.

Sean
CSPA ratings C1, C2, IA, IB, QE, RA, and EJR

Nah dude, the stabilizer is weakened on some kind of plate and needs to be replaced. The stolen aircraft reflect the fact that we're short on other options and the dzo's not here yet. On the bright side we do have a pilot who just made his first jump last weekend is itching to go again, so maybe a little road trip down to Skydive Burnaby and an Otter hijacking could be arranged. Some little stretch of the truth along the lines of "hey pilot guy, I heard there was free beer and hot women up in Baldwin" would probably work.
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream