adrenalinejunki

Thank You Skydive Airtight!

I just want to thank Skydive Airtight for the fun and freindships I made while going to a 3 week school in Tulsa Oklahoma. My company flew me out there and did'nt give me a rental car. I would have been stuck at the hotel every weekend if not for the local jumpers there. I contacted the dz and let them know I was in town without a way to get there to jump and the jumpers took turns picking me up and bringing me back to the hotel. It is a good 25 miles out there from where I was staying and a few of them went out of thier way for me. They never asked anything in return but still got a free jump on me. This small dz is by far the freindliest I have visited so far. Thanks to all you guys and girl ;). I had a wonderful time. Hope to see you at Rantoul!

------------------------------------------------------------
What's the worst that can happen?

It was a pleasure to meet you. I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to take a tandem from Vietnam who may never have the chance to jump again upon returning to his own country.

It made me feel good that I had the chance to provide a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity for someone.

Who knows...maybe someday we'll have the opportunity to bridge the boundaries of cultural diplomacy by taking the Iraqi people on a tandem ride.