DJL

Best Small DZ's

ah, i love Skydive Pennsylvania, my home DZ. jeff and nikki remember everyone's name.

I'm sure Jeff and Nikki remembers a certain deaf skydiver who used to call Skydive Pennsylvania his home. Mike Sweet now lives in Alabama not far from me. Heck, Mike even taught Jeff how to freefly... ;)

Tell them that Mike the dumbass, broke 3 bones in his foot trying to turf surf via rear risers only to realize at the last second he wasn't going to plane out in time. You can bet he won't be jumping barefoot anymore. :D That was 7 weeks ago and he's already back to jumping again, and still hasn't told his mommy about it yet. :)

Blue Skies
Billy
www.deafskydivers.org
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I aint smacking on Fletch. I didnt see him in the movie.

Got a "little" carried away at the boogie... is that a excuse or reason to run off people. A bunch arnt gonna be back to a boogie there or any time soon.

Fletch if supercop has your back dont bend over[:/]
Do it I got my camera.

Xtreme Divers in Puerto Rico is my fav small dz... it has a 182 and 2 different DZ's with matching incredible views as well as beach jumps!!!! the place is well organized and the people are great! come down and see for yourself.

Moss point has the best bathrooms around but having the otter makes them a medium to large sized DZ in my opinion... but it is my favorite in the states!!!
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

OK, so it's maybe a small to medium dz here in South Africa.

Johannesburg Skydiving Club is by far the best little DZ in the world.

Reasons being:
Aircraft - PC6
People - best staff on the planet
Vibe - 100% FUN

Go check us out at www.jsc.co.za

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.