bdbrown

Weekend of 1st's

This was a weekend of 1st's for me....
1) Attended a tunnelcamp in Orlando Sat.
Very cool, learned more than I can even deal with at the moment. Met some wonderful people during the day

2) Made 1st jump at Deland on Sun. on my new rig another 1st. Infinity w/Sabre2 170
Didn't finish flair on 1st jump and rolled it in (1st dirt stains on new container)
Stood up next 2 jumps.
Again met some great people.

3) Made 1st jump at Z-Hills...Stood all 3 jumps up.
Got to jump with old buddy I have not seen or jumped with in 11 yrs...Turned points like we did in 93...Fantastic
Once again met some great people here also.

all I can say is this weekend was a weekend I will never forget, looks like I need a temp. 2nd job to pay for all the beer 1st's:P or should I have said pre 2nds

--------------------------------------------------

2) Made 1st jump at Deland on Sun.

Aw, man. I was there on Sunday. I hate it when I hear people were at the dz at the same time and I didn't get to meet them. Fortunately, I don't remember seeing your landing so I can't tell everyone to tease you about it. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I am so looking forward to my next weekend of firsts... 1) Jumping my brand new gear for the first time 2) jumping at a new DZ 3) first boogie 4) first helicopter jump 5) first balloon jump I am sooo excited!! Glad your firsts went well. Congratulations!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I'd enjoy hearing about your first balloon jump - I went for my first balloon ride at the beginning of this month! Enjoyed it quite a bit, but it's funny that although I did it before my skydive, it was still too tame! I wanted to go higher and faster!:D Next month I go for my first biplane ride and am really psyched about that.