jumpvideo

JumpVideo is not a scam

JumpVideo is not a scam. April 21st 2001 I broke my back in a skydiving accident. Follwoing that accident I started jumpvideo because I did not want to get out of the sport.

In September 2004 this area was hit by hurricane Ivan. This took me offline for nearly 1 month and has left me with many computer problems and other problems as well. Orders have been placed on the site and have not been shipped. Others have been shipped and many people have received refunds.

Anyone who placed an order will receive a refund or the item they ordered. Their choice.

PsychoBob received his jumpsuit fromthe manufacturer and will receive a refund from me.

I am slowly beginning to get emails from people although apparently not every email is getting through.

If you ordered and need a refund please email me at [email protected]. It appears this email account is working.

Jumpvideo has explained the reasons for the delay (details of which are outlined in this thread).

PsychoBob has indicated to me that he considers it a done deal.

It will be up to the individual to choose whether or not to do business with Jumpvideo in the future. As you can see by the posts he has some very satisfied customers as well.

As far as the two threads go, I think the point(s) have been made.
Arrive Safely

John