clint

What would be a good deal on video at a boogie??

If you were on vacation at a boogie and you don't have alot of 'extra money' but you want video of your skydiving vacation, what would be a good deal for each jump at the boogie?

You split with your friends to make it cheaper.

The average is slot plus $15-25 depending on the disipline.

-
clint
What would you pay for good video?

What would you pay for good video?

Why does this remind me of a cartoon I saw a couple of years ago, showing a fully equiped skydiver sitting down alongside a road, fraphat in front of him with a 'homeless' sign that read:
"Will jump for money!"
:)B|

"I would pay a fortune for good video but I would hope to get it for free as a courtesy from my skydiving friends..." :S

(Sorry Clint, this is not aimed at you and the question is legit - maybe make a poll - but the thing with video is that the cost of quality equipment plus the effort to master it for almost everybody except the 'big names', when not filming tandems at best outbalances the 'free skydives'.I'm sure you are already aware of that.)

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

I hear what you are saying. Say if you need practice before a competition, you'd do what you had to to get more jumps/practice, wouldnt you?

Same thing here.

-
Clint MacBeth
Skydive Moab 435 259 JUMP
M.O.A.B. Mother Of All Boogies Sept 19 - 23, 2012