kamih

Ear problems

Maybe I'm being overcautious, but personally I don't jump when I have a head cold. I know what that can lead to (ruptured eardrums and sinuses, to name something) and I don't think any jump is worth that.

Then again, my right eardrum has already been ruptured due to an ear infection I suffered as an infant (because my GP f***ed up, but let's not go there), so maybe I'm a special (read: basket) case in this.

Anyway, take care and remember that no jump is so important that it cannot be done another day in better health.
And five hundred entirely naked women dropped out of the sky on parachutes.
-- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Understood, I just wanted to keep current and my thinking was that flying to Dallas and back cause this so lets see if going up will clear it. However i don't think I will go up again until it clears..........oof I'm falling apart.

humidity at Lost Prairie? ...

I am sure it is quite low, especially compared to the Houston area where I normally jump. I have also considered the fact that driving up there thru all of the constant elevation changes may have somehow helped in some way .... who knows? I agree with one of the others in this thread ... wish I had a better understanding of the ear and it's processes!!
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?