Antidote

Russia 2004 video

Well, I'm done editing the Russia 2004 video. Went over there last July with a whopping 163 jumps to my credit. Came back three weeks later, having almost doubled that amount.

Couple of DZ.com characters in the video. AltiChick is seen twice - once in a very unusual freefly jump and once when we, ehm, try to do a speedstar.

Grega "The Terminator" and Jerry11 "Julenissen" are in there too. There's a short clip of one of Padraigs buddies getting his rw suit hung up on the Mi-8.

Fun trip, got to meet some cool dudes. JC and Luigi where there. The 39 sqft canopy was landed. Tim "F*cking Asshole" Strauss was there but spent most of his time chasing women and eating pizza.

Got some coached jumps with him and Juan Carlo.

Anyway, the video can be found here. Right click, save target as. If the server stops sending, just right click and save as again and it'll start again where it left off.

My beer video, so don't be too harsh with the critique :)

Claus, you skinny f*ck, I didn't realize this was you! What happened to your other dz.com handle?
I've had this video on my pc for some time now- did you do any changes to it or just announced it here a bit late?;)
Heh, my beer video was Russia as well, but I still haven't gotten around to compressing it for internet...
Maybe we'll see you in Kolomna again...some people from Slovenia are discussing it atm, but nothing is very clear yet. f we do go, it'll be end of june, beginning of july, similar as last year...
PS: Fuck you for doing so much jumps in one year!:P

Claus, you skinny f*ck, I didn't realize this was you! What happened to your other dz.com handle?

Password got lost after I didn't use it for a while. Heh.

I've had this video on my pc for some time now- did you do any changes to it or just announced it here a bit late?;)

I'm lazy - sue me :P

Heh, my beer video was Russia as well, but I still haven't gotten around to compressing it for internet...

You're lazy. I'll sue you.

Maybe we'll see you in Kolomna again...some people from Slovenia are discussing it atm, but nothing is very clear yet. f we do go, it'll be end of june, beginning of july, similar as last year...

Do it dude. There's three of us on our wee little FF team and much practise is needed 2 on 2. Could use someone to fly HD with :D. C'mon, get da terminator on board and come over.

PS: Fuck you for doing so much jumps in one year!:P

Heh, that's what my bank lady told me. I did around 400 last year - about the limit on what you can do in DK due to weather etc. Plenty of Hop n' Pops in the winter. At -30c at alt, frost bite is a big issue, so we sorta did low alt jumps when we could. Fun, but not as fun as high alt FF jumps. I'm just glad the temperature is somewhat lower now B|.

Now if I could just learn how to do non hard-karate-chop style docks in HD....oooops, scaring you away from the Russia trip, aren't I?:)

i'm the "terminator" now, huh what did i terminate. i thought i'm george in skydiving circles :D

nice hearing you're still kicking, with 400 more jumps (i hate you).

yeah we're thinking about going there, but we'll see bacause we're gettin a turbine plane this year, and the bank account isn't that big...
and even if we do go we (well at least i) plan to do more training jumps, so a lot les solo and fun jumps than last year.
and so far it looks like it will be more than just 3 of us from slovenia... (if we'll go there at all...) :)
"George just lucky i guess!"

That's just because you're spoiled DancingFlame. You know those Antonovs/Mi-8 are nearby. I know they're not, so I'm hungry for 'em :D.

DUnno how much you jump in the winter in Russia. Our (quite small) dz is open year round, so if the weather is reasonable, we jump :).

Grega, we kinda thought you sounded like Arnie in the film. So you're now Gregor "Da Terminator" George in skydiving circles B|

How is Aerograd's "Crazy Doc" doing these days?

He is fine. Had a SCARY cutaway few months ago (violent spin, cutaway at 600 meters -> tried to get stable -> Vigil fire at 330 meters -> fine landing).
Scared the shit of of all people at the DZ... Only Crazy Doc could remain calm after all that mess :S

Edited a bit (unclosed QUOTE tag makes message to look very ugly)

Wow, glad to hear he's ok. That's one cool dude.

I went drinking with 'im. That dude is older and fatter than me. He still drinks more and gets more girls. Both of which are surprisingly easy. :)

No fair.

You're jumping this summer DancingFlame? Any chance one can lure you to do some freefly? :D If not you then hmmm....maybe your girlfriend? :P C'mon, don't force my hand here. Heh

You're jumping this summer DancingFlame?

Sure I do!

Any chance one can lure you to do some freefly?

AARRHG, not again:D Well, I'm promise if I participate in 80+ way (this year, May, Kolomna) I will make some freefly jumps. That's going to be a lot of fun[:/]

maybe your girlfriend?

she would like to learn freeflying... but I can't coach her on this one.:P