inextremis

Ever jump these helicopters??

I'm interested in the jump capabilities of four helicopters--the Bell 210, the AB 139, the MD Explorer, and the UH 145. Looking only at photos, the first two appear suitable (obviously the 210 as a Huey variant), the last two are questionable, particularly for 4 way RW or other group exits. Possible door issues. Know anyone with experience jumping from these aircraft?

They are all (with the exception of the Bell 210) significantly smaller than the helicopters you jumped. The troop style military helicopters are ALL great to jump, and I've pretty much jumped them all. But the MD Explorer and the UH 145 appear to have some exit limitations. In April, the Army will announce its selection of a civilian light utility helicopter to replace all the UH1s and some of the UH 60s. It could be one of the four I listed. Several military teams/clubs have jumped the UH1s in the past, just trying to gauge the net effect of going to the smaller platforms for military skydivers.