orange

DZ Map

Quick question, to which I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I know this site has a DZ locator on it, which you can browse by continent, then drill down to country, but is there anywhere I can go which has an actual map of a country with the DZ's marked on it?

For example I am thinking of doing some jumping on the French "savage coast" but without clicking on each of the DZ's own website links in a specific country its hard to easily identify where they are.

I know the name of some give it away, such as Perris Valley:S but say "Parachutisme 74" wouldn't clearly tell you that DZ is located on the French /Swiss border close to Chamonix.

Anyway if anyone knows of a site that can help, a link to it would be much appreciated.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have to step out the door to find yr density....or is that destiny? maybe both

I know the name of some give it away, such as Perris Valley:S but say "Parachutisme 74" wouldn't clearly tell you that DZ is located on the French /Swiss border close to Chamonix.:D

yes it does... Maybe not everyone knows Perris Valley is in SoCal... Apparently not everybody knows that 74 is the french department called Haute-Savoie and located where you said. :P

Give a try at http://www.wuza.net/index.php?p=centres you might find it useful :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

many of the national associations have maps (UK & Germany definitely do) and I found that lots of DZ homepages have links to their national association. A bit of a long way round to get to a map, it has worked for me in the past though.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe