Vincent99

NZ Skydive wedding Best Location? & Finding a Wedding Celebrant

My future Bride and I are planning a tandem skydive wedding in early Feb in New Zealand. :)
Looking at 3 possible locations
(1) Christchurch with http://www.skydiving.co.nz
(2) Auckland or Bay of Islands during the Skydiving Championships 4-6 Feb if we make it there during those dates) with http://www.skydiveauckland.com/
(3) Taupo

The first challenge is to pick the location/company that will be able to provide the best DVD footage to show everyone when we return back home to Aust. Any tips appreciated? It's hard to get a good idea when you only see a few photos on a web site and no DVD. No one I spoke to has done a Tandem skydive wedding in NZ, but they are keep to help.

The second challenge is to find a NZ registered Wedding Celebrant who won’t mind coming on a short plane ride. (Does not need to be a skydiver) If anyone knows such a person at any of the above locations, please let me know! I emailed a few people, but no reply yet! Hmmm :|

Thanks to everyone that read and replied to my last post.

My preference being (having jumped at all those places) would be:

1: Bay of Islands (only cos with the Nationals on there will be loads of other people to fill the air with you)

2: Taupo

3: Auckland (Its not that picturesque)

If were a choice of any other DZ in NZ, I would go for Picton www.skydivethesounds.com(awesome scenery & awesome staff) or Glenorchy (Queenstown). They are a smaller operation but that means more friendly IMHO and the scenery is amazing.

As for the other questions I dont really know, but knowing Kiwi service it will be doable.

Bryn
Journey not destination.....

Do it at the Nationals so I can drink to your health.
If you can't find a celebrant, I'm chief Judge for the Nats!! Is that close enough??

Not under NZ law unfortunately. What do you plan on drinking and will you bring some for everybody?? :P

As part of the Nats, is there a competition for the most beautiful skydiving bride? I need some ideas to pretty this up for the bride.:$