thesaint

You know you got it bad when...

A beautiful girl asks you about skydiving in the bar and you spend the next half hour describing training methods and dropzones rather than trying to find out if she's single ....(true) [:/]

Gavin

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. If you don't take it out and use it, its going to rust.

When Girlfriend says you need to choose between Skydive and Me…….. My response……. Hell I am going to miss you……..

Hey, we are almost at the same wavelenght here! Only I told her I choose both and she is ok with it (so far...)
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

***I am hoping things will be a bit smoother once I get it out of my system.

__________________________________________________I'm still waiting for it to "get out of my system." Welcome to the sport:)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

You know your done for when you call your skydiver ex-girlfriend and ask if she wants to dress up in suits and rigs and dirt dive two-ways for a while-then spend the rest of the night watching allready-seen way to many times jump videos together b/c it is cold, all the DZ's within 400 mi are closed and you just could'nt stand watching them by yourself! Oh yeah and you hate her-but hell-everyone had listened to you say-"look at this exit-that's sick, right?" and what other options did you have?
"Sometimes you eat the bar,
and well-sometimes the bar eats you..."

You buy the video "Pack Like A Pro" to start the indoctrination of your six year old son and then educate him on how @ 12 he will have sooooo much fun at the DZ with you.

When you're sitting on the commercial plane on the way home from a skydiving holiday and you suddenly giggle to yourself because you just realised that out of all the people on the plane, (the pilot and co-pilot) included, you're probably the only person who truly knows what it physically feels like to fly through a cloud. I think the grin on my face for that whole journey really unnerved the passenger next to me (ie: Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to :)