psipike02

Safety Day

As I'm sure everyone knows, today is safety day. I was really excited to get out to Tecumseh to go, but I probably had about 12 hours cumulative of sleep in the past 4 days due to work and school and stuff.

I know its really important for me to go and I was really excited to go, but my body is not feeling the drive there, even though its only about 45 min. away.

Does the information vary by dropzone? What would I be missing or is there anything I can review? I'm really excited that its finally getting warm again and I can start jumping soon since my last jump was in like november, but again I still wanna do the safety stuff and everything?

So what do I do? Is it a big deal or no?
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

So what do I do?

You go to opening day on 4-1-06 if you can or when you ever you can after they open and go see Brew the new MGR or Kip the S&TA and they will point you in the right way and I'm sure will help you in anyway to get refreshed and back in the air...B|

~
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

hey Carl, sorry that you missed it, we did have a great turnout this year and the presentors did an excellent job of delivering some great info.
If you goto www.uspa.org and click on the Safety Day link there is some excellent info in there you can review. Or, if one of the other local dz's is holding theres at a later date, you could attend theres - which should also be listed on www.USPA.org. The info does vary a little from DZ to DZ just to due to individual dz policies. But the message will basically be the same.
Now your ass better be out at Tecumseh April 1st when season starts back up! :D