yamtx73

I was starting to think...

I was starting to think I'm just too dam'n stupid to be skydiving... Went back this morning full of confidence I had it licked, got out the door, good arch... then started spinning again.

Boy, does this take me back to my student days! I was so bad that it took me nine months to get my 'A' license and two Airspeed wind tunnel camps. I did my spinning jumps after my first wind tunnel camp. I didn't think just getting back on the airplane would solve anything so I did my second Airspeed camp in a month. I breezed through after that.

The people at my DZ used to call me 'The Church Lady'...now they just call me a 'Badass.'

Congratulations on passing your AFF! If the weather would just cooperate, maybe you'll jump with me in April at Z-hills. :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Today I finally finished my AFF jumps! That's right people, only 15 jumps to finish AFF... :D
What was really funny was doing my hop-n-pop, exiting the door, looking up at the plane and seeing the door filled with the faces of the instructors I had jumped with... :)

WELL DONE dude, nicde work,:)
Congrats
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?