BannanaGirl

AFF in Espana!

Hello everyone,

I was just pointed in direction of this thread and apparently my name keeps croppping up, which is nice.

Diana, as you will see from the news pages has just completed an AFF course and Joel has been here twice for canopy training in the last 3 weeks.

Anyway. I hope you guys are all well up at Ocana and I really hope we can keep this friendly. Luci, I'm looking forward to team training now, the Airkix/VMAX girls rock! - Amazing flyers!

I hear you guys are getting a new aircraft, nice job.....SMG?

Blue skies,

Mike

Yep Skydive Spain it twas. Were you there?

I met loads of formation skydivers out there at the start of my stay and I was a bit starstruck at times. Maybe that is why I fly like a bannana - all a bit overwhelming maybe - stunned in freefall? I was like..."oh I've seen you in The Mag, oh and you! And you!" It was cool.B|

Absolutely beautiful weather pretty much all week apart from my last day, but I was nursing the hangover from hell so I would'nt have jumped anyway.

Joel:- Ahhh ha so you had a peak at the "directors cut" when I left then! Have you got my "outtakes" version?

Thanks for the congratulations by the way brothers and sisters, it means a lot to me.xB|:)

glad to hear you had a good time Diana.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this is a real post, there are even pics of her on the freefalladdicts website (unless they paid her to fly over to spain and pose for some photos, which is obviously a viable option for the sake of a dz.com post :P)

i don't see what everyones problem is, they've done a good job, the students happy, all is good!

i did my AFF with the staff from Freefall Addicts and i have nothing but praise for them... they've helped me out loads over the last 18 months since i started jumping...

it looks like they've got a good thing going on down in Seville, give them a break and let them get on with it!

Hi Diana
I jumped with the same crew last July at Lillo and I also had a wicked time.
You're enthusiasm is there for all to see :)Where would this sport be without new recruits ?

Enjoy,be Safe !
Fly Like Zie Eagle, Not Like Zie Chicken !
Good advice from an instructor I know.