mamajumps

after 18 months....

I have made plans to jump for the first time in nearly 18 months again this weekend. I had a minor injury which is why I stopped jumping, but I NEVER intended to not jump for this long. I was fully healed about a month after the injury. But as a mom of 4 life and everything involved ran off at mach 2 and wham here I am 18 months later and no jumps. I have made plans to get current this weekend, and a close friend who is an instructor is really pushing for it. But honestly, im more nervous now than I was when I did my first tandem nealry 4 years ago. A part of me really wants to back away, but a bigger part totally remembers how much I loved jumping when I stayed current. Any advice would be great. Thanks!

I've got similar jump numbers to you and I jumped for the first time in a year last weekend (long and boring story) and it went fine. Felt like I'd never stopped jumping. I was kind of hoping to get that "wired first jump" sensation but didnt happen. My guess is you will be fine